Legendary doctor Peter McCullough has developed a ground-breaking protocol clinically shown to relieve the symptoms of the spike protein
Despite efforts by bad actors to stop him, the good doctor successfully published his clinical findings in a US Medical Journal called the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons. What did he discover? Well, a lot actually.
The spike protein is known to play a significant role in the detrimental effects of a COVID-19 infection and can lead to adverse outcomes post-vaccination through its interaction with immune and clotting pathways. Post-vaccination autopsy cases have demonstrated the presence of the spike protein in multiple crucial organs, and it has been identified within blood clots in cases of vaccine-induced thrombosis.
Given its direct role in causing inflammation and thrombosis, the spike protein is seen as a treatment target for post-COVID-19, long-haul, and vaccine-related issues.
How does the protocol fight the spike?
The core of Dr. Peter McCullough's detoxification protocol includes natural supplements found in nature: Nattokinase, bromelain, and curcumin. Let's briefly review each one of these supplements and how they may help you fight the spike protein.
- Origins: An ode to 'natto', Japan's age-old fermented soybean, Nattokinase is treasured for its health benefits.
- Scientific Backing: Comprehensive studies accentuate Nattokinase's prowess in augmenting fibrinolytic processes essential for circulatory wellness. Furthermore, recent revelations spotlight its potential in modulating immune responses, particularly its antiviral capabilities. Nattokinase has been identified to potentially degrade the crucial spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, suggesting it could play a role in inhibiting the virus's infectivity. 
- In the Kit: NattoCleanse™ encapsulates these virtues, positioning Nattokinase as a stalwart against spike proteins.
- Directions: Take one capsule twice per day without food for 3-12 months or more, guided by healthcare professional.
- Origins: Hailing from the resplendent turmeric, a time-honored spice championed for its medicinal properties.
- Scientific Backing: Beyond its esteemed anti-inflammatory and antioxidant credentials, Curcumin is now making waves in the scientific community for its antiviral aptitude. Research not only elucidates its potency against spike proteins, but also its remarkable efficiency in potentially inhibiting the replication of SARS-CoV-2.
- In the Kit: CurcuQuell™, with its innovative formulation, ensures optimized curcumin uptake, supercharging its defense mechanisms against inflammation and spike proteins.
- Directions: Take one softgel twice per day with or without a meal for 3-12 months or more, guided by healthcare professional.
Origins: Extracted from pineapples.
Scientific Backing: From its anti-inflammatory capabilities to its proteolytic acumen, Bromelain's therapeutic spectrum is diverse and deeply studied. A recent study also showcases Bromelain's potential in disrupting the spike protein's interaction with the human ACE2 receptor, suggesting it might impede the entry of the virus into human cells.
- In the Kit: BromNAClear™ seamlessly integrates Bromelain, elevating its role in the mitigation and management of spike proteins.
- Directions: Take two capsules twice per day without food for 3-12 months or more, guided by healthcare professional.
NAC (also contained in BromNAClear™):
- Origins: N-acetylcysteine (NAC) has a well-established background, being derived from the amino acid cysteine. It gained prominence in the medical field initially as an antidote for acetaminophen poisoning owing to its potent antioxidative properties which enhance detoxification processes by rejuvenating levels of the antioxidant glutathione.
- Scientific Backing: Recent times have seen NAC stepping into the spotlight with a potential role in mitigating the effects of COVID-19. A study delving into the repercussions of COVID-19 highlighted that “NAC may inhibit the penetration and replication of SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses by blocking the ACE2 receptor, down-regulating pro-inflammatory cytokines, and scavenging free radicals,” delineating a promising avenue where NAC may act as a protective agent against viral penetration and replication associated with COVID-19 and potentially aiding in reducing the impacts of spike proteins stemming from infections or mRNA vaccinations . This pioneering research paints a hopeful picture, hinting at NAC being a potential player in the layered defense against the virus by possibly dampening the adverse effects linked to spike proteins.
- In The Kit: Within the ambit of the Spike Protein Support Kit, NAC has been meticulously paired with bromelain in the BromNAClear™ supplement, aiming to work synergistically to combat the spike protein.
- Directions: Already included in the BromNAClear™ product.
Where can I get the doctor's full protocol?
For the first time ever, XCell Health is offering these components in one kit, along with NAC, called the Spike Detox Kit.
The Spike Detox Kit is backed by cutting-edge research and time-tested natural ingredients. The kit offers a comprehensive solution to aid in blocking and dissolving spike proteins arising from either a COVID-19 infection or the mRNA vaccine.
Get your kit now while supplies last due to extremely high demand.