Embark on a transformative health journey with LDN. Scientifically crafted and backed by evolving research, LDN stands out as a beacon of hope for numerous individuals seeking a novel approach to holistic well-being. This innovative medication harmonizes your body and mind, helping you attain your optimal health.
Actual product packaging may appear differently than shown. Prescription is shipped from a U.S.-based, FDA 503A-registered pharmacy.
1. Complete Checkout
Choose which treatment you are interested in and complete the checkout process.
2. Virtual Meeting with Physician
Purchases include a free consult with our physician who will decide if the treatment is right for you.
3. Treatment Shipped to Your Door
Treatment ships from an FDA-accredited pharmacy. Follow the included instructions to safely and easily administer the treatment
LDN is a Modern Approach to Health & Wellness
LDN offers a multi-faceted approach to health and wellness:
- Immune System Modulation: LDN is celebrated for its ability to modulate the immune system. By blocking opioid receptors momentarily, LDN prompts the body to increase production of endorphins, which can regulate immune response and reduce inflammation. This unique mechanism makes it a potential option for managing autoimmune diseases.
- Pain Management: Chronic pain can impede one's quality of life. LDN has been associated with decreased pain experience, especially in conditions like fibromyalgia, making it a beacon of relief for many sufferers.
Grounded in Scientific Evidence
The benefits of LDN aren't just anecdotal - scientific studies underpin its efficacy. Research has revealed significant improvements in symptoms and quality of life in individuals with various conditions when using LDN, underscoring its potential therapeutic benefits.
Your Wellness Advocate
Partnered with a conscious lifestyle, LDN serves as a cornerstone in your wellness regimen. With its potential to modulate immune function, alleviate pain, and offer a myriad of other benefits, LDN is here to empower you in your pursuit of optimal health.
Dive into the world of well-being and embrace the transformative potential of Low-Dose Naltrexone.
- Four-week supply of oral LDN (from a U.S based, FDA 503A-registered pharmacy)
- Virtual consult with our dedicated U.S. licensed physician
- Actual product packaging may appear differently than shown.
- Prescription items necessitate a complimentary virtual assessment by a physician who will decide whether a prescription is suitable.
- Not all of the above statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Possible side effects
LDN is an off-label use of the drug naltrexone, which is FDA-approved at higher doses for the treatment of opioid dependence and alcoholism. When used at much lower doses, some believe it has potential in the treatment of various autoimmune disorders, inflammatory conditions, and chronic pain, although the scientific evidence is still limited and more research is needed.
Side effects of LDN are typically mild, but they can vary from person to person. Some potential side effects include:
- Sleep disturbances: Some people experience vivid dreams or insomnia. Often, these symptoms can decrease over time or with a change in dosing schedule (e.g., taking the medication in the morning rather than at night).
- Headaches: Some users report headaches when starting LDN.
- Nausea: This can occur in some individuals but usually decreases as the body adjusts to the medication.
- Anxiety or mood changes: Some people have reported feeling more anxious or experiencing mood swings when on LDN.
- Increased or decreased appetite: Some people notice changes in their appetite after starting the drug.
- Possible elevated liver enzymes: Naltrexone, at the full dose used for addiction, is known to have the potential to elevate liver enzymes, which can indicate liver damage. It's unclear if LDN poses the same risk, but monitoring liver function can be prudent, especially in those with pre-existing liver conditions.
It's essential to monitor any new or unusual symptoms and report them to a healthcare professional when starting a new medication, including LDN. Also, before starting LDN, individuals should ensure that they are not on any opioid medications, as naltrexone can block the effects of opioids and precipitate withdrawal in opioid-dependent individuals.
- Younger, Jarred, et al. "[LDN] for the treatment of fibromyalgia: findings of a small, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, counterbalanced, crossover trial assessing daily pain levels." Arthritis & Rheumatism 65.2 (2013): 529-538. Link
- Chopra, Pradeep, and Mark S. Cooper. "Treatment of complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) using [(LDN)]." Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology 8.3 (2013): 470-476. Link
- Smith, Jill P., et al. "[LDN] therapy improves active Crohn’s disease." American Journal of Gastroenterology 102.4 (2007): 820. Link
U.S. Licensed Physicians
FDA Registered Pharmacies
Prepared in the USA